Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Sanyo Cell Phone Batteries I Purchased A Sanyo Katana 2 Cell Phone Back In Late July And It's Broken Now?

I purchased a Sanyo Katana 2 cell phone back in late July and it's broken now? - sanyo cell phone batteries

I took my cell phone today and I noticed a missing piece on the back of him. The phone still works, but I need to be repaired or serviced. Based on my previous life, telephones and all the dents and scratches on it, the phone breaks probably my fault, and so (my responsibility to pay and a case to the new phone repair / protect).

There is a real gap in the phone ... just above the door of the battery, so do not know if it will be effectively repaired. How you think a replacement phone would cost from sprint? Should I another Katana II with a case, or is there another phone that (about the same price or would be less), but a quality little better?

Thanks for the help.

3 comments:

Doxie B said...

His one-year warranty is over, unless you peace of mind in which you pay a monthly fee ((usually about $ 5 per month purchased)) on eBay, you really for $ 80

Andrew W said...

Selection of the equipment belongs to U, but I get a case of

Apolo said...

Sanyo Katana DLX Pink Satin dear one .. Nice, I think you should be on the floor, if the price is right ..!

Love Always

Post a Comment