Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Motorcycle Trials, Nc Can Anyone Give Me The Whole Down Low On Trials Motorcycles.?

Can anyone give me the whole down low on trials motorcycles.? - motorcycle trials, nc

I was on a motorcycle almost seven years and recently taking an interest in the test events. I am wondering if anyone knew the production, fishing gear, places to walk, bike basic engineering, and how these cycles to that is what motivates them? What is the best way to practice? Where can I get more information about the sport or any kind of instructional video?

1 comments:

ddrum said...

I was always interested in the examination, but they are not just places to go and compete, where I live. It seems a much more important role in Europe. Here is a starting point, at least. Good luck.

http://trialstrainingcenter.com/

Post a Comment