Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Really Thick Uterus Mucus I Am 13DPO & For The Last Week Ive Been Experiencing Very Thick Sticky CM, Today Its Thin & White Like Water?

I am 13DPO & for the last week ive been experiencing very thick sticky CM, today its thin & white like water? - really thick uterus mucus

The TTC had in recent weeks in Berlin, will receive this very very very thick (thicker than a lotion), cervical mucus, and is now a very thin, white mucus, watery sound ..... too thin, but still a virgin

I had unprotected sex the day after I ovulate ... I had sex on 10 DSB and I felt this pain in the uterus approximately 3 hours after sex and that was about 5-6 hours availed, then stopped, what could this be, which eventually developed? Yesterday I tried and I think it is too early, my period is expected tomorrow .....
INFORMATION only serious ~ ~

2 comments:

tru_blu said...

Some women see their CM May, and I know that it means some of ovulation and that your time on the road and some possibilities that are in the fertile, while the other type of CM implies, they are not fertile, but the Most of us its hard to distinguish, even though their ways, which to be aware of changes that CM is not obsessed by it. wait until you have had a period, or if you are late for a test is the only sure way to know. How could for cramps what the rough or deep penetration, or muscle contractions of the uterus. TTC could, if I know I'm still a little more excited and anxious, but visible only to swim with the stream and see what happens when TTC change in his routine safe if you are pregnant, you increase your intake of fruits, cut the Tuna smoking, drinking permit, ext. These small changes will also contribute to our chances for a healthy pregnancy. But now, until AF shows if I did not expect to get what you want =)

Brittany S said...

a large amount of evidence may result in loss of 5 days before AF. to wait until they lost AF for a week or two weeks after the test:]


Good luck

Post a Comment