Saturday, January 23, 2010

Program Aux On Python Remote Start How Do You Program The AUX Button On A Python Car Alarm Remote?

How do you program the AUX button on a Python car alarm remote? - program aux on python remote start

I have recently bought a used car that a security update has installed Python in it. I have no manual for the alarm. I do not know which model, but there are many numbers on the back of the remote control. I suppose the AUX button can be programmed to open the box - am I right?

How do I do that? Or when is a place where I can find the order for the alarm? (The car also has a Panasonic stereo, and I managed to find a manual for it on their website - Python, but not through a web site I could find.)

1 comments:

kingzboy... said...

what it does is to your local radio and hang yaddamean PDB

Post a Comment