Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How Does My Pc Rate How Much Future Proof Is My Computer For The PC Games In Future?

How much future proof is my computer for the PC games in future? - how does my pc rate

Now I began to build my game, "Super-Clean PC" last week and it was a processor with the following specifications: --
Motherboard - Intel DX58SO
Processor - i7 920 (2.66 GHz)
DDR3 RAM - 8 GB
Graphics Card - 1GB DDR3 nVidia 9600GT ZOTAC

I could not a good cooling of CPU, but still the CPU is inside a 4 to 5 fans. I would also get a map of 9800, but again it was not available, so I decided to go for a 1GB 9600GT.
Please rate my computer cons 10 and leave suggestions for what you until next time I buy a PC for my brother! We want to totally freaks game and I want to give a gift to him for his birthday! I want to build a system for him MySeeIf! THANX for the implementation time and comments!

0 comments:

Post a Comment