Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Best Camera Tripod For Art Is The Nikkor 18-200mm VR Worth It?

Is the Nikkor 18-200mm VR worth it? - the best camera tripod for art

I have heard that this goal is not so good, I heard he is great. Anyway, I'll buy a D90 body soon and I have no purpose, and the money for a drink. Target value, when my own? I like landscapes, wildlife and artistic shots. The shots seemed attractive 16-85 wider and less distortion, but of course makes me want to telephoto. I exorbitantly on a tight budget. The combo of the lens of the camera and tripod dollar has less than 1600th I will buy the target value of my money to get 18-200 mm? I get an extension of the 16-85mm? Oh, and I have asked a similar question to people before and all they say is the D80, rather than buy and have more money. But what I've heard that the D90 has a good functioning of the evening, or to react tobe good. Sorry for my ramblings, but I am very confused. So, what I mean, what is the best, I must be able to install most of the professionals to get for $ 1600? Tripod, lens, camera, as the land of the landscape, fauna and art photography. Thank you a ton for your help

2 comments:

Jt C said...

The lens 18 -200 is a good lap. It is a bit soft, 200, (IMO very little), but most of all stretched away soft. For most photographers can look for and cover almost all areas for recreational activities required. It's great to rely on them. There are some cuts. First, his f/3.5-5.6 zoom up to their open mesh 5.6. It is a goal very quickly. Current DSLR better higher ISO so it is not a deal breaker in many situations, but in those in which a quick goal that will not happen. Second, do not have the optical quality glasses that cost thousands of dollars as the Nikkor 80-200mm f/2.8 (1100 U.S. only for this purpose) or the Nikon 200-400mm f / 4 (6000 goal of the United States alone, b)UT is well built, and we will do a good job and last years. With a bit like my car to me, where I will surely do it again, but do not compare to a Mercedes. In terms of combinations of camera lenses work best for you, then it really depends on what you do with it. Go to Nikon USA and you will see the comparative tables. Make a list of what qualities are needed is you and I do not like you use the list to the camera at the next game in its price class. The big advantage is Nikon's backward compatibility, so if you have the lenses made of glass not be afraid, used to trust buying from a dealer to find. Gitzo tripods I like the right equipment or Arca Swiss head, butexpensive, so you can also view arc / MANFROTTO, Benbo, Induro, Manfrotto or label Adorama. Again, you have no fear of a good used as a trusted dealer. If it be someone who wanted only to carbon instead of aluminum, so you can use a little heavier, the tripod will be used in many /. Make sure that the tripod head and you're saving for the weight of the lens and the qualified body you want to view them. Some $ 40 tripods are simply not enough study on a few big camera and lens to count. This is not the factor of 1.5 in the cultures to take into account all the dimensions of the Nikon APS-C so that multiplies the focal length of 35 mm by 1.5 to get the APS-C-equivalent. 18-105 if the above 27 to 158 (157.5 would be very technical), rather than a list of 28 to 180 mm

Oh, and Recormakes the first goal is a good lens, so that each zoom lens that is not prime. The F1.8 35mm is mentioned a cousin of 18-105, while a good lens is a zoom and not a primary objective.

I do not have as many goals as the poster here, but the more I 50mm F1.4 for my computer, the digital equivalent to a 75mm on the D300 for a good presentation with good bokeh are. Nikkor 12-24mm f/4G if I have a wide angle. Nikkor 24-120mm f/3.5-5.6G every goal and if I get the Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8, or if the light is good, Tokina AT-X 840 80-400 mm f/4.5 -5.6 not only my Nikon lens, but with the factor of culture is an inexpensive way for me is have a field goal for a 600 mm, but there is some chromatic aberration and full zoom, such as relatively 18-200slow zoom lens completely. If you can afford even a 200-Nikon 400mm f / 4, kept 80-400.

nick said...

Go to the Nikon D90 18-200mm VR (around the lens) better
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001LNT ...

Post a Comment