Friday, December 25, 2009

Vitamin C Facial Cream Can Anyone Recommend A Good Face Cream?

Can anyone recommend a good face cream? - vitamin c facial cream

The problem is that I can not tell what is a good product, and I do not know what the scientific significance of real and what is just a bunch of crap pseudo-new age. I have things on the Internet is that it is a cream that vitamin C, E, K, the alphabet was to have the problem that you all can buy online, I do not know what is credible, the advertising than 100% Of course, as if thats mean something to me, I would just like a face cream at a reasonable price, affordable, my skin is as healthy as I have no idea what is a natural product, is not that why he should be cheaper. Cocaine comes from the cocoa plant. Has anyone any idea what I get?

0 comments:

Post a Comment