Saturday, December 12, 2009

The Best Of Jewel De Nyle Torrent Best Of These JRock Bands?

Best of These JRock Bands? - the best of jewel de nyle torrent

So, I'm tired of pop and wanted a change in musical taste for one of my friends listened to alittle Garnet D'espairsRay, and I liked it. Then he gave me a list of some other Japanese hard rock / metal bands
for the test. What I `d like to know:
1 - What are your favorite bands down there?
2 - other Japanese bands hard rock / metal / scream scream less (chorus is ok, but I'm not into bands that scream the whole song)

- 12012
- Miyavi
- X Japan
- Vidoll
- UnsraW
- Sex Machineguns
- Rentrer en Soi
- Pillows
- Onmayouza
- MUCC
- Maximum The Hormone
- Malice Mizer
- L `Arc en Ciel
- Kozi
- Duel Jewel / Due Le Quartz (same band?)
- Dir En Gray
- D `espairsRay
- Asian Kung-Fu Generation
- Antic Cafe / An Cafe (same band?)
- Official
- Girugamesh
- Alice Nine
-Abingdon Boys School
- ELLEGARDEN
- Glay
- Janne Arc
- Kagrra / Kagerou (same band?)
- Phantasmagoria

Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment