Sunday, December 6, 2009

Best Home Theater Projector For Ambient Light Business Projector Versus A Home Theater Projector? Is There That Much Of A Difference In Black Levels?

Business projector versus a home theater projector? Is there that much of a difference in black levels? - best home theater projector for ambient light

I am budgeting about 500-600 for the project and 100 for the screen. I buy a projector 2000th

The ViewSonic PJ506D SVGA (800x600) 4:3 / 16:9 2000-lumen projector for business-500 is a free mail screen and mount offer.

The InFocus IN72 WVGA (852x480) 900 lumens projector home theater is the same renovated without the extras.

I read that you should really make a home theater projector rather than a business projector like the 506d, but fire scares me.

I closed on a lead of 80 "screen with blinds and curtains. No light. A little ambient light.

It will be better. I will be very nice DVD player, Wii and PC for home theater. No interest in HD DVDs for atleast 3-4 years, which in any case, this update problems.

1 comments:

lee b said...

Enter (not really matter.on Research 2000lumens DLP Projector XGA), has few options.

Post a Comment